The Church of the Nazarene has its roots in a revival which occurred toward the close of the 19th century. The emphasis of this revival was on the power of God’s grace to deliver believers from the dominion of sin. The local congregation was organized in 1942. For many years the congregation worshiped on Adams Street. We are excited about our future and the vision to serve God and others in harmony, hope, and love.