We believe God wants three things for your life. First, He wants you to BELONG. Connect to a faith community. Join with others in worship. Plug into a small group. Second He wants you to BELIEVE. Accept Him into your heart and life. Enter into a relationship with Christ that is nurtured through prayer and scripture. Third He wants you to BECOME. Don’t stop with Belonging or Believing. Enter into the lifelong journey of Becoming who Jesus wants you to be. Grow as a follower. Serve others in the name of Jesus. Live a holy life before God. First is a place for you to BELONG, BELIEVE, and BECOME. In that order. This is what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
The first step is BELONG.
- It doesn’t matter where you come from or what you’ve done.
- It doesn’t even matter what you believe.
- Our arms are open for you.
- We want you to BELONG.
- Be a part of worship. Connect to a small group. We are not a closed community. We have a place for you here.
The second step is BELIEVE.
- We want you to know Jesus personally.
- Enter into a relationship with Him that is nurtured by prayer and scripture.
- Begin the lifelong journey of knowing Jesus and following Him.
The third step is BECOME. It is not enough to BELONG and BELIEVE. Don’t stop there.
- BECOME who Jesus wants you to be.
- BECOME fully devoted.
- BECOME a steward of your resources.
- BECOME holy.
- BECOME a servant to others.
Our church is a place for you to BELONG, BELIEVE, and BECOME. In that order. This is what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.